Save these dates: March 2nd & 3rd, 2019. These are the dates for the fabulous Tucson Festival of Books located on the mall at the University of Arizona. This family-friendly event has something for people of all ages and interests!
- 360 author and panel presentations on all sorts of topics and genres
For hungry people:
- 30 food vendors in 3 food courts featuring local eateries
For cooks of all ages:
- Culinary Tent where chefs cook favorite recipes from their cookbooks
For the curious, head to Science City:
- Tons of programs for kids
- Serious science updates from University of Arizona School of Science researchers
For those who want to be entertained:
- 4 stages with all types of local performers
- Lots of interesting characters (in and out of costume) wandering the grounds
- Giant crossword puzzles!
More details are at: www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org. And don’t forget to save these dates: March 2nd & 3rd, 2019!