Save these dates: March 2nd & 3rd, 2019. These are the dates for the fabulous Tucson Festival of Books located on the mall at the University of Arizona. This family-friendly event has something for people of all ages and interests!
- 360 author and panel presentations on all sorts of topics and genres
For hungry people:
- 30 food vendors in 3 food courts featuring local eateries
For cooks of all ages:
- Culinary Tent where chefs cook favorite recipes from their cookbooks
For the curious, head to Science City:
- Tons of programs for kids
- Serious science updates from University of Arizona School of Science researchers
For those who want to be entertained:
- 4 stages with all types of local performers
- Lots of interesting characters (in and out of costume) wandering the grounds
- Giant crossword puzzles!
More details are at: www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org. And don’t forget to save these dates: March 2nd & 3rd, 2019!
Poor Princess Cecilia! Not only is her adventure an amazing one, but she is being a bit reticent to tell her story. Originally, she had agreed to release her story in the Spring. Alas, Spring is here and Cecilia has put her dainty little slippered foot down. The Fairies of Carlow: The Commoner is expected to debut in early summer. I hope our princess doesn’t keep her story longer than that! She’s a headstrong girl, who uses all her intelligence and strength to keep herself, her new friends, and her kingdom safe (those dastardly Red Caps are at it again!). I hope you will give Princess Cecilia all your patience while she refines her story.